Wednesday, April 06, 2005

no, please, call me st. nicky_



sorry for not posting the past couple of days. monday and tuesday are my busy class days, so i haven't had much time to post plus i haven't done anything new or exciting. on top of that, alot of my time has been spent on planning for future trips, namely the italy trip set for april 20th, but also the budapest trip this weekend. the semester is just about half over, which means time is running out, so i have to plan well in order to see the things that i want to see, not to mention complete all of my school projects in the meantime. anyways, here are a couple of photos that i took this weekend of the church of st. nicholas which is in the mala strana area of prague. oh, and feel free to leave a comment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you think you are so cool since you are in europe...

"look at me, i'm in europe and i can show the whole world with my blog..."

well let me tell you how cool I am, i just pulled three all nighters in a row, i never see my girlfriend, i never go outside of seaton hall and my life is consumed by a pretenious asshole who doesn't appriciate anything i do. My only hope of having a good time is going to Rockabelly's and getting blasted once or twice a week.

ok, so maybe you do win on the cool factor. see you when you get back.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Fine...St. Nicky!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

introduce doubly practicean museum market situation politically sensibility hospitals excluded retire
lolikneri havaqatsu

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home